VHF handheld radio with integrated GPS receiver. A robust and ergonomic housing design and a 2.3" display ensure outstanding user comfort. Two integrated scrambler systems guarantee even safer communication on the water. With the built-in FM radio receiver, you can listen to your favourite FM radio stations at your leisure. The HX890E also features a day and night mode and a group monitor function with DSC group position tracking. Furthermore, the HX890E is waterproof (IPX8), floatable and with a long-life Li-Ion battery (1800 mAh), it will give you up to 11 hours of operating time. Colour: Black.
- Output power: 1W, 2W and 6W adjustable
- Floats on water surface, waterproof to IPX8
- Integrated 66-channel GPS receiver, various waypoint options
- DSC functions
- Dual Watch and Triple Watch function
- 2 built-in scrambler systems - CVS2500A with 4 codes and FVP-42 with 32 codes
- 700 mW loud audio and noise cancelling function on TX / RX audio
- FM radio receiver
- Automatic MOB flash function with water contact
- Dimensions: 66 x 138 x 38 mm
- Li-ion battery pack 1800mAh
- AC charging cradle
- DC charging cable with cig. socket plug
- USB cable
- Ferrite core
- Belt clip
- Wrist strap
This device has to be programmed with your personal data, such as MMSI and/or ATIS numbers. You may carry out programming of MMSI and ATIS numbers yourself
. Relevant instructions can be found in the manual.
As an alternative, we can carry out programming for a programming fee.
The device is supplied with programming of channel groups DSC, International (INT) and ATIS (ATIS). Switching to the inland channel group (ATIS) is possible.
Please enter your MMSI / ATIS number in the 'comment' field during your order or fill out our datasheet for programming VHF radios
and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If additional channels (e.g. Dutch channels 30, 31 and 37) are to be programmed, we charge a programming fee.
ATTENTION: The use of hand-held radios in inland waterway traffic is only permitted to a limited extent. Please follow the inland navigation regulations in your area.
The application for MMSI and ATIS numbers can be found under Service/Downloads.