Cigarette lighter socket with mounting frame and waterproof cap
- Large contact surfaces for excellent electrical connection.
- Twist Lock system ensures that the corresponding plug (Art. 11851, optionally available) is held securely in the socket.
- All live components are made of nickel-plated copper alloys.
- Versatile installation options - flush mounting or rear mounting.
- Simple connection via 6.3 mm (1/4") flat plug contacts and polarity markings on the housing.
Dimensions: see dimensional drawing
Required mounting hole / hole Ø: 29 mm (1 1/8 ")
Max. voltage: 12V DC
Maximum load capacity: 15A
Weight: 50g (0.10lb)
Notes on the plug and socket
- Twist-Lock system
Due to their shape, the two MINUS contacts on the side of the plug act as gripping hooks, which, for locking purposes, interlock with the corresponding indentations in the socket.
To lock, insert the plug into the socket so that the MINUS contacts align with the triangular markings on the socket edge marked "LOCK POINT".
In this position, the plug is locked, has the best electrical contact and does not come loose due to vibrations or shocks.
To unlock, rotate the plug by 90 °.
When unlocked, the green power indicator LED on the connector points to one of the two triangular markings labeled "LOCK POINT" at the edge of the socket.
- The matching plug must be ordered separately
- Unfortunately, there is misleading information about the maximum load capacity on both the original packaging of the plug and in our catalogue description.
The correct informattion is: The cigarette lighter socket can be loaded with max. 15 A. The plug can be loaded with 10 A.
- Apart from the 6.3x32 mm micro fuses (use a maximum of 10 A), there are no other spare parts available for the plug or socket.
- This socket can also be used in a 2 or 3 compartment installation panel in combination with a dual USB socket, as well as voltmeter or ammeter.
Worth knowing about vehicle sockets
12 volt DIN socket and cigarette lighter socket - what's the difference?
DIN sockets have an inner diameter of 12 mm, cigarette lighter sockets have an inner diameter of 21 mm.
Klanten kopen ook
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .