- DC power supply
- 12V version:> 9.6V
- DC current:
- 2500 A for 10 seconds
- 700 A for 5 minutes
- 500 A constant
- Power consumption:
- in operation = <40 mA
- when switching short-term (20 msec.) = <7 A
- Relay functions
- turn on
- after 30 sec at 13.5 V
- after 90 seconds at 13.0 V
- Switch off at low voltage
- after 10 seconds at 12.35 V
- after 30 seconds at 12.75 V
- Switch off at power surge from 16.2 V
- turn on
- Remote control switch:
CARLING ON-OFF-ON (1-pole with 2x LED red)
required mounting hole for remote control switch: 36 mm x 21 mm (1.45" x 0.83")
- Relay = 2x threaded bolt 10mm bolt (3/8"-16), tightening torque 15.8 Nm (140 in-lb),
- 6 different coloured control cables with tin-plated cable ends,
- Remote control switch = 5x 6.3 mm flat plug
- Dimensions: 139 x 95 x 51.5 mm.
- Weight: 0.93 kg (2.06 lb)
This charging relay is designed for use in wiring systems with lead-acid battery types (also AGM and gel).
It monitors voltage levels matched to lead-acid battery types and automatically switches on or off at specific levels.
We strongly advise against using this relay in conjunction with LiFe(Y)PO4 batteries, as the higher nominal voltage or working voltage range of lithium batteries is not compatible with the levels for lead-acid types.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .