Two-color LED function indicators can quickly recognize whether a connected device is switched on / off or whether the fuse of the circuit is blown: LED color green = on, red = off, one LED off = fuse of this circuit is blown, all LEDs off = main switch is off or main fuse is blown.
As the switches are quite deep in the panel accidental operation is avoided. Each switch is secured with a ATO / ATC blade fuse (15 A). The fuses are located behind the front panel, protected from water by a rubber cap.
The PLUS power supply to the switches takes place via a bus bar and 5 mm screws (# 10-24). (If you remove this bus bar, the switches can be supplied with power in pairs.)
The power supply of the connected devices is done via 6.3mm plugs.
- Operating voltage: 12 volts
- Max. current per circuit: 15 amps
- Total capacity: 60 A
- Fuse Type ATO / ATC blade fuse (standard automotive fuses)
- Connections: power = 5mm screw (# 10-24), Device Connections and LED MINUS = 6.3 mm flat plug
- LED power consumption (per circuit): 10 mA
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 98.5 x 109 x 63.5 mm
Klanten kopen ook
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .