Battery speration can also occur if the alternator does not provide enough energy due to insufficient engine speed (idling) or if the second battery has a very low amount of charge. In both cases, increasing the RPM helps.
Installation is very easy! Select an installation location in the immediate vicinity of the starter battery. Attach the lower relay cover to the installation location using the two short screws. Make the necessary electrical connections. Place the relay on the lower cover and secure it on to the installation location with the two long metal screws. For the electrical connection of the POS cables, you need ring or fork cable lugs with a 6 mm bore / fork opening. The red-marked bolt is connected to the starter (main) battery. Connect the "thin" black NEG cable of the relay directly to the NEG battery connection. Look at the thread diameter of the NEG battery terminal block and use a ring or fork cable shoe with a suitable hole / fork opening. We recommend using high-load fuses in the POS lines and a 1 A fuse in the NEG line of the charging relay.
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 68 x 68 x 50 mm
- Connections: 2x threaded bolts M6 (including nuts and Z-washers), 1x negative connection cable with black silicone insulation, approx. 45 cm long
- Operating display: red control LED on the frontside of the housing
- System voltage: 12 V DC
- Switch-on voltage for each type: >13.3 V
- DC Switch-off voltage for each type: <12.8 V DC
- Load capacity: 140 A
- Idle current consumption: approx. 10 mA
- Operating current consumption: approx. 250 mA
Klanten kopen ook
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .