This already admitted EPIRB 406/121,5 MHz with GPS of the Australian manufacturer GME comes completely including mounting kit. The emergency transmitter is worldwide applicable and is programmed on the individual identification (MMSI number) for the ship owner. The MT403G sends in the UHF area on 406.028 MHz fot satellite detection and on 121.5 MHz a bearing signal. The EPIRB performs a selftest whose result is shown by a LED flash and a beep signal. The antenna is extendet to the transmitting position automatically when the device is taken out of the holder. Already after 60 seconds the distress signal is sent. The digital frequency processing does not require any warm-up time.
- automatic activation in water contact (after removal from fixture)
- manual activation
- special batteries for unrestricted transport
- 6 year battery life span
- 16 canals GPS receiver with Quad Helix antenna
- detection accuracy: 100 m
- broadcasting duration in tuse: at least 48 hours
- dimensions (HxWxD): 260 x 102 x 83 mmif mounted in the holder
- weight: 0.65 kg (with holder)
- operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
The GlobalFIX V4 must be programmed by us before delivery. We charge a programming fee for this service (item 90227). Please send the filled out programming data sheet back to us at: email@example.com
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .