High-resolution, non-glare color display, which displays instrument and navigation data with various views. All NMEA2000 data can be retrieved and displayed perfectly via 5 user configurable keys.
The DSM250 is characterized by the following properties:
- 5 backlit keys with 3 display formats (numerical, graphical and dial)
- customizable display in full-screen or multiple split view
- programming of different audible and visible alarms
- automatic rotation of the display data or fixing on definite page
- display of all important data via direct connection to the NMEA2000 bus, eg autopilot, battery, compass, depth, AC and DC current and voltage, engine information, GPS, rudder angle, speed, fuel consumption indication, weather, wind, etc...
- IEC 60945 Maritime Navigation and Radiocommunication Facilities Standard
- compact, waterproof housing
- extremely space-saving
- available with black or grey housing
- a mounting bracket is sold separately
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .