Electronically controlled pumps with continuously variable speed control and soft start. The pressure is kept constant. A pressure-equalizing tank is not required, that simplifies the installation of a water system and reduces costs. The PTFE impellers ensure quiet operation and high pressures. The smaller pump is suitable for 2 taps, the bigger one is suitable for 3 taps. No more pulsating water flow, water hammer and pressure fluctuations in the shower. Available in 3 power levels. Multi-voltage 12 v / 24 v. Dimensions (HxWxD): 73 x 114 x 162 mm (UP2/E), 98 x 250 x 162 mm (UP3/E), 108 x 261 x 199 mm (UP6/E). The version UP2/E is supplied without filters.
Especially practical: A blue LED lights up when there is no water in the tank.
LED function display:
Flashing Green =
- Standby with max. water pressure
- Engine running at increasing speed in order to supply the required amount of water to achieve max. water pressure
- Max. pressure reached at constant flow
- Slowly decrease engine speed, in order to reduce max. value of pressure
- Lack of water, the pump switches off automatically after several feed trials
- Overload indicator, automatic restart after 30 seconds
- Massive overload!!! In this case, you must turn off the operating voltage and eliminate the cause of the overload
Klanten kopen ook
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .