There is a common view that inverters "drain" batteries. Needless to say, with their heavy transformers and " energy-sucking " transistors, inverters used to be anything but economical. But the high-frequency technology developed by MASTERVOLT has put an end to energy wasting: many household appliances such as 230 or 110 V refrigerators or lights (energy-saving lights) actually become more economical than comparable 12 or 24 V appliances. This means less energy consumption from the batteries.
- Small, lightweight and amazingly silent
- Pure sine wave (extreme low distortion)
- Peak power output when starting
- Compatible with any electrical system
- Energy-efficient circuit
- All loads' power factors are allowed
- Electronic components are perfectly shielded
- Easy operation and clear signalling
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .