The NASA WEATHERMAN receives weather reports from the German Weather Service (DWD) via shortwave frequencies. With this unit you can receive weather reports and forecasts Europe-wide in either German or English. For short range of the transmitter (about 300 km around Hamburg), the reception of short wave frequencies is only possible to a limited extent. We recommend using a 147 kHz long wave receiver. Operating voltage: 12 V.
- Weather reports for North Sea, Baltic Sea, North Atlantic, Mediterranean Sea
- 12-hour, 2-day, 5-day forecasts and station reports
- Large digital display, dimensions (wxh): 113 x 66 mm with 16 lines, each 40 characters
- Unwanted messages can be opted out of
- Receives messages from the DWD in English / German on 4583, 7646, 11039 and 10100.8 kHz
Klanten kopen ook
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .