Remote Control Panel for Inverters
This product is not available anymore.
Remote control panel for for turning MARINCO inverters ON and OFF. Delivery includes: a 7.5 m cable and RJ11 plugs to connect to the inverter.
- Voltage: 12 V
- Operation temperature: 0°C - +40°C
- Storing temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Power consumption in stand-by mode: <40 mA
- Suitable for all MARINCO inverter
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 57 x 74 x 27 mm
- Diameter mounting opening: 45 mm required
- Drilling hole-Ø: 5 mm
- Distance between the holes: 56 mm
- The red LED shows three different conditions of the inverter:
- LED shines: The inverter is on
- LED flashes rapidly: Return Override Function (R.O.F.)* active (manufacturer´s settings)
- LED flashes slowly: Active turning on suppression* during the starting procedure
*Return Override Function (R.O.F.): with turning on the on board network, the inverter is being used
**Ignition Lockout Function: with turning the ignition switch, the inverter is turned off
Note: for both functions, a 12 V connection is necessary: for R.O.F. a continuous plus is need (Clamp 30), for Ignition Lockout, the programmed ignition 12 V (clamp 15) is needed. Please equip this line with a 0.5 A fuse.
For the Ignition Lockout Function, an additional socket bridge has to be attached to both contact pins. For that, the housing has to be opened.
VICTRON VE.Direct to USB Interface
enkel 32 49 € € 37,51
VICTRON MK3-USB Interface
enkel 79 26 € € 93,17
Inverter - Switching Station / 16 A
enkel 114 85 €
Terminal Block for AK05
enkel 9 10 €
VICTRON Remote Control for PHOENIX Inverter
enkel 29 44 € € 33,88
STERLING Manual 3-Way Switch / 32 A
enkel 39 60 €
STERLING Manual 3-Way Switch / 16 A
enkel 25 37 €
STERLING ProSwitch Automatic Switch / 32 A
enkel 671 04 €
VICTRON VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle
enkel 53 84 € € 62,92
BAVARIA Replacement Hinge for Shore Power Supply
enkel 4 07 €
Customers ask customers
Ask other SVB customers who have already purchased this product from us for your experience.
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .
No questions asked yet. Be the first to ask a question!