Smooth operation, even after years of use! These ball valves are suitable for use above and below the water line. The valve housing is made out of fiberglass-reinforced nylon composite material, which withstands high pressure and has a long service life. To ensure smooth operation for years, the ball and bearing are composed out of PTFE-reinforced polymer plastic. Frost-resistant. Available in different sizes.
- High durability and little weight due to nylon composite material
- Resistant to corrosion and electrolysis
- Chemical-resistant (e.g. diesel, gasoline und antifouling)
- Suitable for temperatures between -40.0°C and +110°C
- Approved by IMCI & Bureau Veritas according to ISO standard 9093-2
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .