UV-curing plastic filler / 4 g
- Replacement and restoration
- Curing through specially designed LED
- 1-Component System
- Without solvents
- Long shelf life (min. 1 year)
- Freely selectable curing time
- Constructions in X-, Y- and Z-axis (3D)
- Unlimited mobility thanks to handy application units with integrated light source
- Processing without pressure
- Subsequent processing at any time (shape change)
- Even in cured state its shape and surface can still be modified
- Usable in wet environments
- Resistant to most acids, alkalis, oils and lubricants
- Temperature range of -40 to +150 degrees
- UV-resistant after curing
- Color after curing transparent to light yellow (depending on substrate and layer thickness)
- can be moulded, sanded, polished, painted
Joints clean and free of grease (if necessary sand / roughen for improved adhesion)
Apply Proformic and align the construction (no time limit)
Cure Proformic with the provided LED unit (for 3 to 6 seconds)
Shaping by moulding, grinding, polishing. Color by painting, lacquering etc.
Gap filling while simultaneously putting a sheathing (cuff); Number of layers effects the stability; Strength adjustable to pull and pressure.
Via adhesion and sealing; resistance to pull and pressure.
Safe use of the entire coordinate system X, Y and Z for 3D constructions; can be milled, sanded, polished and painted
"Molecular Velcro" for sealing and protection against physical and chemical influence and moisture
Klanten kopen ook
Customers ask customers
Ask other SVB customers who have already purchased this product from us for your experience.
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .