Weather Info Box WIB Europe
Europe-wide marine weather NAVTEX barograph for the PC (USB). Current weather information and NAVTEX from the costal radio stations, sea-weather forecasts for the next 24 hours and 2-5 days forecasting via long- and short-wave. Selects automatically the optimal frequency and has a card slot for SD and MMC cards to view weather reports on PDA's.
- Sea-weather forecast from the DWD (German Weather Service)
- Facsimille weather maps from the DWD and British channel Northwood (weather fax)
- NAVTEX on 518 kHz (international, English)
- NAVTEX on 490 kHz (national, local language)
- Decoded synop messages of the DWD
- Connector for external antenna or isolated backstay (Balun)
- Graphical representation of the pressure gradient (within 7 days)
- Display of the 3 hour pressure tendency
- USB Full Speed connection
- Operating systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 10
- 12 V voltage
- Dimensions: 130 x 45 x 90 mm
- Matching antenna: Weather Infobox WIB3S / WIB4S Attention only short wave and Navtex - SVB No.: 85136
- Matching Marine Balun: Marine Balun - SVB No.: 82000
Klanten kopen ook
Customers ask customers
Ask other SVB customers who have already purchased this product from us for your experience.
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .