Folded up in the textile frame, this module is an inconspicuous companion, which is quickly ready for use. The textile module carrier features riveted eyelets, which can be used to fix the module in place, e.g.. with a rubber cord or ratline. Of course, the module can very easily be laid out. In addition, it has installation supports which are held on the module support by Velcro straps when not in use and with the help of which the module can also be aligned to low sunlight.
In an outer compartment of the textile module carrier, the module connections, the PHOCOS CMLup 10 solar controller with battery connection cable incl. flying fuse and alligator clips included in the delivery are pre-wired. Length of the battery connection cable incl. controller, fuse and terminals approx. 5 m. Mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, cameras etc. can be supplied with power (max 800 mA) via the 5 V USB output of the controller.
|Nominal output||80 W (2 x 40 W)|
|Current at max. output||4.5 A|
|Operating temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Module cable||4.5 m / 2.5 mm²|
|Battery cable||0.5 m / 3 mm²|
|Unfolded dimensions||880 x 560 x 10 mm|
|Folded dimensions||440 x 560 x 20 mm|
|Charge controller system voltage / max. solar power||12 V DC / 10 A|
|USB charge controller output||5 V DC / 800 mA|
- Although the PHOCOS MLPup controller is able to detect 12 or 24 volt battery systems, the module can only be used in 12 volt vehicle wiring due to the 17.6 volt Vmp output voltage.
- The regulator is not splash-proof protected and must therefore be placed in a dry environment!
- The USB output can only be used when a 12 V battery is connected.
- For further technical data of the controller please refer to the operating instructions.
- The instructions are given below as documents. Please observe the proper instructions of how to operate the controller!
Klanten kopen ook
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .