Note: This device can be programmed by yourself. If you still wish to have it programmed by us, we charge a programming fee. If additional channels (e.g. dutch channels 30, 31 and 37) need to be programmed, we charge a programming fee.
- Buoyant, waterproof IPX8
- Transmission power: 1W, 2W and 6W adjustable
- Built-in 66-channel GPS receiver, various waypoints
- DSC functions, ATIS function
- 70 programmable channels, programmable direct access to a preferred channel
- Two channel guard, preferred channel and search
- 4-step battery indicator, Battery Saver, automatic MOB flash upon contact with water
- Dimensions: 62 × 138 × 43 mm (W × H × D)
- Weight: 322 g
- Battery pack SBRF-13 Li-ion 7.4V, 1800mAh
- Power supply 240 V
- Antenna CAT-460
- Charging cradle
- Belt Clip
- Hand Strap
- USB cable
- Cigarette plug adapter 12V
- Battery compartment for 5 x AAA batteries
Programming notes:This device can be programmed with your personal MMSI and/or ATIS numbers. You may carry out programming of the MMSI and ATIS numbers yourself. The instructions are included in the manual.
As an alternative we can program MMSI and ATIS numbers for you at a programming fee.
The device is delivered with programmed channel groups DSC, International (INT) and ATIS (ATIS). Switching to inland channel group (ATIS) is possible.
Please enter your MMSI / ATIS number in the 'comment' field during your order or fill out our datasheet for programming VHF radios and send it to: email@example.com.
If additional channels (e.g. dutch channels 30, 31 and 37) are to be programmed, we charge a programming fee. The fee is only charged once per device.
ATTENTION: The use of hand-held radios in inland waterway traffic is only permitted to a limited extent. Please follow the inland navigation regulations in your area.
The application for MMSI and ATIS numbers can be found under Service/Downloads.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +49 (0)421-57290-0 .